Thursday, July 24, 2008

Business as usual





As the title suggests today was a day like many others. Woke up at about 6 am made coffee and breakfast and sat down to watch the Tour de France. The end of today's stage was my calling to head out on the bike for awhile. I headed out on the pavement to Schultz Creek and then up Orion Springs to Newham down Upper Moto then Lower Moto and home via Jump Trail and Buffalo Park. I was lucky the other day to meet up with Denise Garro while I was riding and she showed me some new stuff that was super fun and a nice change from the usual. I was actually trying to replicate the other days ride but happened down Upper Moto by mistake, oh well. Denise is married to Steve who is the fabricator of my Coconino pictured here at the new sign coming into town on 180 and at the overlook on Newham Trail. Good stuff.

No comments: