Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A bit of this and that




Well not much new and exciting on this front. Before this last cold spell I was just trying to get out on the bike as much as possible and begin to up the mileage a tad. Flagstaff trails are clearing rapidly. I rode the AZT for a loop around the east side of Elden to I-40 to Walnut Canyon/Fisher Point and then to Lone Tree. The trails were great and it was good fun. I rolled out on the single speed with Denise and we picked up a couple of Denise's regular riding buddies on the way. It was really warm that day and it wound up at about 40 miles. Anne's dad visited over the weekend and I got to the gym a couple of times and got some workouts in among all of the eating out. I sorted through the energy bar etc. stash to load up the pack to go out tomorrow for a 40 to 50 mile ride before my brother and family get here. Lastly, unimpressed by any of this is Yampa who just winds up sleeping through the majority of my preparations.

No comments: