Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When I don't have to take on baby duty (doodie)?










I have not have too much motivation lately to post anything new here but today I have a couple of minutes while Henry is sleeping to throw up a few photos of some of the rides I have gotten in lately. I am trying to make the most of the bike time because it is definitely harder to come by these days. My longest ride of the year so far was a whopping 35 miles but there was 4000+ ft. of climbing so I guess that is alright. It consisted of the Elden road, Shultz Pass road and the Ft Valley Trail (Lower Moto). Today I rode up to the bubbling puddle of Orion Spring through a couple of my favorite drainages around Flagstaff. They are really nice now with the water flowing. We were in KC for 5 days so I am slowly shaking the lack of strenuous activity and the abundance of eating off.

No comments: