Monday, August 25, 2008

It might be hail or it might be snow



Yesterday my friend Amy and her 6 month old baby boy showed up to visit and we decided to go out to dinner at Josephine's here in Flagstaff. We also decided that it would be a celebration of Amy's birthday and Anne making partner at her job. Exciting times that called for some good food, good company and a bit of wine. This morning we had a leisurely breakfast and coffee at Macy's and Amy was off to Albuquerque. I had every intention of going for a long ride today but the thunderstorms rolled in early and thwarted my attempt. I then decided that I was going to ride the trainer as a sacrifice to maybe hold off the oncoming winter that will be here before we know it. At least I had a good movie in Pan's Labyrinth to watch while riding. This was brought on by the mysterious white stuff on the peaks after the clouds began to break. It may have just been a bunch of hail or it could have been....................?

No comments: