Thursday, July 23, 2009

Before we went to Colorado





I just thought I would post some photos of last weeks events before Anne and I headed to Colorado. I was down at AZ Bikes and found Bryce's new sign to be quite impressive. Not just a sign but a pretty labor intensive work of art in my opinion. I went for a long ride with the Gnome last Wednesday that went around the peaks and hit some new AZ Trail on the way back around. I got some photos from that day but since I have been taking all photos with my phone I am usually disappointed with the results. Tomorrow I am going back to the real camera. Anne and I then headed out to do the Abineau/Bear Jaw loop hike. We took Yampa with us and she was crazy as ever but settled down due to the warmth of the day. She looks pretty tuckered out in the photo but shortly there after she was back in the shade and her energy returned rapidly.

No comments: