Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Still recovering from the weekend



This past weekend I rode in the Pines to the Mines ride and it was brutally hot but otherwise a great time. The party afterward was fun as usual (maybe too fun?). I had so much "fun" that I made the safe decision to camp down at the mine in Jerome and come back Sunday morning. I got home cleaned up and relaxed for the day and watched football. Yesterday was a second recovery day which included the stucco patching project which is still ongoing. Today I got back on the bike but didn't feel too hot. The wind and the lack of moisture was messing with my allergies I believe. I just rode up to the tunnel on the Waterline Road and saw some changing leaves and turned around. This afternoon I patched some more stucco and I'm still not done.

No comments: