Monday, May 5, 2008

Now that ain't gonna be comfortable





The saddle on my Turner Flux has been hurting my ass end as of late and I was thinking that it was about time to change it out but the saddle that I found out by A-1 Mountain might not be an improvement. Anne and I went out to ride the Deer Hill trail the other day because it is part of the Flagstaff Finale race on May 17th and I have never been on it before. It was pretty mellow and will be fast during the race with the exception of some really sandy sections of trail. I was in Absolute Cycles today talking to Linden the sales manager and she was wondering what I thought of the course. I told her I thought it was a really short marathon course which apparently is the consensus and she might try and get the course lengthened. She also warrantied a Specialized tire for me without any questioning which was awesome and a legitimate unconditional guarantee policy on the new Spez tires. We are off to ride the White Rim soon and Yampa is going to the kennel for the first time so it should be interesting if she is angry when we get home. I found some old trash in the form of a pull tab Miller Lite can on the 556 road which was pretty sweet. That is about all for now.

No comments: