Sunday, May 18, 2008

The White Rim, snow and some wrong turns





Since my last post Anne and I have been to Moab for a cycling tour on the White Rim Trail which was just spectacular. We returned home from Moab to be visited by Old Man Winter for a little mid May snow storm. Most recently we had awesome weather for the Flagstaff Finale mountain bike race. You would think that a local race that I was familiar with would be the one where I would not go the wrong way but pack mentality and some poor course marking and lack of race personnel on the course led to many people adding extra miles onto their marathon race. I wound up in 13th (I think) which wasn't bad. Judging by how my body felt I should have come in DFL. I threw in some photos of the White Rim trip and the snow. Enjoy.

No comments: