Sunday, June 14, 2009

We're not in Arizona anymore Toto






Not many posts lately but we did just recently return from Vermont. We went for Anne's college reunion in Middlebury and vacationed for a few days after the reunion was over. We stayed near Stowe at the Lake Mansfield Trout Club which is like a country club for fishermen. While there we traveled to East Burke to ride the Kingdom Trails which recently received high praise in Bike magazine. We rented bikes and went out to do a review of our own. I will sum up my impression of the trail system by saying that although it was fun I am glad to live with the trail options in Flagstaff. I do have to say that the rental bike that I had was the best rental out of 5 bikes that I have rented in the past 2 years. The folks at East Burke Sports were really friendly and super helpful in planning a route through the system.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Dude, you did not come to Vermont and not let me know! You were seriously not even two hours from here!!!