Thursday, October 25, 2007

Can't beat fall in the Southwest



Well after the cold front of last week was pushed out of here by some high pressure the temperatures have been incredible. Today must have hit about 70 and not a cloud in the sky. I went riding up the Schultz Pass road after my usual connecting route through Buffalo Park. I was on the one speed due to my other bike being in the shop. Once I got to the top of the pass I jumped on the Schultz Creek Trail which is a great trail to descend on (also a good trail to climb but just not today) and took a few photos at the top. One photo of the top of Agassiz Peak and one of the bike. I came across many people out on the trail today enjoying the weather and some riding. Lots of friendly greetings and no sign of any bitter people (except some in cars that I came across later in the day), it just doesn't make any sense why some people on the trail are just crusty. Are you not having a good time out there? Are you really just too cocky or think that your training is going to suffer if you say hello or give a bit of a wave? Lighten up and have a good day!

No comments: