Monday, October 22, 2007

Just a couple of quick issues




Well today was a day to fear. Cold enough and windy enough outside that I had to throw the road bike on the trainer for some fun and exciting indoor cycling. I had better get used to it, I am not in Tucson anymore apparently.

This is a photo of the last of the goods brought back from Colorado two weekends ago.

My wife and I had every intent to drink it while we were there and pick up another sixer on the way home but an acute bout of food poisoning had us enjoying Telluride puking in trash cans and spending the better part of three days laying on the couch watching bad television and sleeping. Nothing like paying for that abuse. A little bit about the beer in the photo. It is named 90 Shilling and it is from the Odell Brewing Company which I discovered when I lived in Colorado for three fire seasons. It is not available in Arizona to my knowledge and that is a shame. Odell is overshadowed by the big Fort Collins brewery that sells beer everywhere but Odell's beer is definitely superior especially 90 Shilling.

No comments: