Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Day of Fishing in Red Rock Country



Today we went down to the Wet Beaver Creek Wilderness for a little bit of fishing. The first photo is of me and a rainbow that was a little feisty on the line but when it was said and done it came ashore at about 10-12 inches. The second is of Anne and her new fly rod which garnered some nibbles but nothing landed. I also received a call from the city of Flagstaff about the job that I interviewed for with the fire department and apparently I was not their man and did not get chosen for the position. I guess more riding and some backpacking are in my future along with keeping my eyes open on the job front. I will be heading for the homeland this weekend with my friend Robert to go up in the Sangre de Cristo mountains for awhile.

No comments: