Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Some Brilliant Idea?

I had a brilliant idea about a week ago and that was to supplement my cycling with a couple of days per week of running. My theory was that when it gets cold it will be a good way to get a workout in, keep my legs strong and lessen the wind chill compared to the bike. I apparently did not remember how much running sucks but will stick with my plan and see if it helps with my overall fitness. Anne dragged me down into Walnut Canyon via the Arizona Trail and made me suffer a bit. She took the written boards yesterday and now had a few days off so we ran errands today and went for a run and tomorrow we are going to check out the fishing in the red rock country about 40 miles south of Flagstaff. I am not used to being able to go out for some trout since there was absolutely no trout around Tucson. We'll see if we have any luck.

No comments: