Monday, December 3, 2007

"And what business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?"



I have read a few books lately that were all great. I had to read No Country For Old Men before I went to the movie and successfully pulled that one off and was able to catch the movie over the weekend. The movie was very good and I felt the major parts of the book were in the movie at least enough to give people a good representation of the book. The Climb is also a good book and if you read Into Thin Air than this book is a must read. The book Bobke II is a compilation of journals of Bob Roll's daily life when he was a professional cyclist while in Europe competing and his adventures both abroad and domestically. I also got the movie 300 which I thought was pretty awesome especially visually, it was just a cool movie to watch. Anne's mom gave us these cool advent calendar stockings and went through the trouble of making sure there were yummy chocolates in all of the pockets. I have been riding the trainer quite a bit due to my cold that is lingering on. The snow and moisture finally came to Flagstaff over the weekend and it made it easier to deal with the trainer. Tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 60's so I will head out for a long mountain bike ride. 60 degrees in December is ridiculous. I think it is supposed to be almost 80 in Tucson but what can you do? I hope everyone out there is well and is dealing with the holiday season accordingly.

No comments: