Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Don't come here if you have bad allergies





Today in Flag was surprise surprise windy. As it gets increasingly more dry here and more and more pollen is produced you can see waves of it blow by on windy days. I snapped a photo of the pollen just sitting on the back patio. Yampa seems like she is tired all day long these days until about 7 p.m. when the sun goes down then she is really wild. The photo of her is after playing for about 20 minutes during the middle of the day. She also has a habit of chewing the faces off of her toys and then gnawing on them some more but never really tearing any other parts of the toys up. I have been riding everyday for the most part recently and I took a forest road tour around the Peaks yesterday for about 47 miles and today I just rode an easy 21 miles out at the Campbell Mesa/Arizona Trail area for a little recovery. I have some lactic acid in the muscles that I want to go away. While out at Campbell Mesa I thought I saw some green in the middle of the trail so I stopped real quick and back tracked. When I got back to the spot I noticed that sure enough there was a twenty dollar bill laying in the middle of the trail. I also got my prize money check fom 5th in the time trial at the Iron Horse which is for forty dollars. Hey anything is better that nothing.

No comments: