Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mixing up some salmonella




We just got back from Tucson the other day where I rode in Singleswizzle also known as SSAZ09. It's a fun little event that is mostly group ride and not so much racing. I rode with my friend David who I actually caught in a photo shredding some Sonoran singletrack. The weather was amazing and the trail conditions were phenomenal. The recent rain contributed to some significant water flowing in the drainages. Chiva Falls was impressive and the sound of rushing water was an incredible side bar to the Chiva Loop. Aside from that I registered really late for SSWC09 and as of now I would be really surprised to make the cut. 750 registrants for 500 spots and about 480 spots are full. It would be really fun to go but I am not counting on it.

1 comment:

F.W. Adams said...

Just came across this--nice pics; makes me have hope for dryer days. Here in Northern Utah, it's kinda snowy, cold and wet. Yeah, I know, wyah, wyah! ;o)

Good luck getting into SSWC09--from your artwork, you should!

Peace!