Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Can your dog jump on the trampoline?




I was on the way to the bank this afternoon and the neighbor 3 year old Niko was outside playing and he asked me, can your dog jump on the trampoline? When I told him that dogs weren't that good at jumping one trampolines he asked me, so your dog can just go around and poop anywhere? I had to tell him that yes the dog could pretty much poop anywhere as long as it was outside. Before I found myself in this conversation I was being soothed by the red rock desert of Sedona where I rode up most of the Munds Wagon Trail to the Schenbly Hill Road which I took to just past the Vista Point. The road up was pretty good except for the section on the north aspect which only had about 1 foot of space to ride in the mud and the rest was about 2 feet deep of snow. The Munds Wagon Trail was pretty fun in portions and one section of slick rock was just neat looking and fun to ride because it was off camber and the creek was right next to me and then at the end was a steep little section that took some commitment to tackle. All in all a good day.

1 comment:

steve garro said...

your bike is still up for mid may......maybe sooner if one guy gets jumped......i have to call him and see. nice blog! steve.