Monday, March 24, 2008

Things are looking up


Today I rode out to the Forces of Nature Trail and it was in great condition with very little snow on it. I believe that the rest of the trails will be soon to follow. It had to be about 5 to 7 degrees warmer over there so I can see why that trail has cleared first. On the home front, we will be getting gutters installed soon with rain barrels catching the water so we can use it for the garden and various plantings in the yard. We also received our tv stand/cabinet and assembled it which is nice because we can get the dvd played and the receiver off of the floor now. I was working a bit on the area for the garden and also measuring and planning a walkway around the perimeter of the house that I will be putting in with flagstone. The only thing with that is that flagstone is pretty spendy so we are going to have to think about that. I know blah blah blah. Good night.

No comments: